1. NG Boutique will meet the required obligations according to the Consumer Guarantees act to provide a satisfactory for both parties.
2. NG Boutique is under no obligation to accept returns due to a change of mind, so please choose items carefully. Should you wish to exchange an item it must be within a reasonable time frame (7 days) and be in perfect condition, with tags and labels still attached. If you cannot find a suitable item to exchange a credit note will be given with an expiry date of 6 months.
3. All returns must be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase.
4. No returns or refunds on sale goods and be given.
1. All items require a 20% deposit to be held as a lay-by.
2. The duration of lay-by is 8 weeks, from date of purchase (4 weeks for sale goods).
3. Lay-bys can be collected at any point during the 8 weeks by paying the full amount owed on the item.
4. If a lay-by is cancelled or payment is not received in full within 8 weeks goods will be returned to stock. In such cases the rights of the buyer and seller are as set out in Section 9 of the Lay-by Sales Act of 1971.
5. A handling charge of 20% of the full price of the lay-by will be made on the cancellation of each lay-by sale.
1. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on items that are sold to overseas customers so please choose carefully and ask us to provide details about sizing and fit.
2. Shipment and any import duties or taxes are to be payed by the customer.
3. Full payment of items and shipping are to be made before the item is dispatched.
4. We do not offer lay-by for international customers.
1. NG boutique will designer clothing of recent seasons on the behalf of a customer. All clothing must be in very good condition to be accepted ie. No damage, clean, pressed, and no visible wear.
2. Once sold the credit for these garments can be put towards new purchases. It is the client's responsibility to enquire about the status of their goods.
3. For the sale of garments the customer will receive a store credit. The amount will be 50% of the price at which the garment was sold.
4. Garments will be consigned for a maximum of 3 months (however consignment can be ended at any time by either party). If not sold in 3 months garments must be collected or they will be sent to charity.
5. While all possible care will be taken with garment, NG boutique is not liable for theft, loss, or damage to and items while they are held in store.